Friday 25 July 2014

My New Best Friends!

I have used this lot more over the past couple of days than I have all year!


 The layout of this Mini is pinned up in front of my machine. I followed it religiously. And yet I still had to use Miss Snippy - several times - because I had managed to get one of the little HST's the wrong way round! How did that happen?

I pinned each seam (its a good job I have many pins) when sewing the rows together as there is no room to 'ease' things in. Each square  measure 1/2" .

BUT ---

Its coming on nicely.

 Am off to sew the centre row blocks now.  Wish me luck.


4 comments:

  1. I think you have it licked.....you won't need luck, well may be a little bit... Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So small. Such a sense of achievement when you have finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blocks are wonderful ! some clearer people around. I will keep to making ANGLES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to amend my spelling error but I am sure you no what I mean.
    (clever ) people.

    ReplyDelete