Saturday 28 March 2020

A Beautiful Week

And I have spent most of it in the garden  - at the rate were going all the jobs that we wanted done by the end of the summer will be done before the summer begins !

I've not done much sewing - but have  (*hangs head in shame) repaired and patched two pairs of Mr T's jeans.  In 40 years that's a first for me and he has been told not to ask again!


Missing these little beauties like crazy 😞

 But it looks like they are having a whale of a time with Mummy and Daddy both working from home. 


And I think I have fallen in love 
Sweet Pea by Laundry Basket Quilts
with this quilt design and then I went onto Laundry Basket Quilts blog and they are holding a Mystery Quilt Along !!!!!

I may have fallen down a rabbit hole 🐰🐇

Stay Safe  - Stay Sane

1 comment:

  1. Like you, we've been out in the garden too with Keith now making me a potting bench after 45 years!!!!! I don't do much clothes sewing, but I do mending when I have too. Ooh, that quilt looks good. I've so many of my design in graph books & on my Quilt Wizard program, that I'll try & get some of those done over this restrictive period. I'm missing my kids, grandkids even though they don't live close. Weird!!
    Take care, stay safe, keep blogging & huggles from down under.

    ReplyDelete