Thursday 2 April 2020

I Am On A Roll

 Finishing this Aran Cardi for Little Miss E



 I am sure we are all getting used to our Stay at Home instructions a bit more now.

My best tip is do NOT listen to more that one lot of news a day. We were tuning in to the Tea Time update but now they are just getting political digs in,  so we now only listen to the local section of the news at 6.30pm   They tell us any updates and that is all we need.
 Since doing this I am feeling much less anxious. Still missing my family like crazy, but we are keeping in touch and that will have to do.

Maybe Mr T and myself will end up like those Japanese soldiers on Pacific Islands that emerge 30 years after the war had finished and they had no idea.  😜

You will let me know when it's all over - won't you ? 😦



I have pieced a backing and quilted this quilt for a friend who is about to become a Grannie for the first time

 
just the binding to add


AND I have made this quilt for another set of first time parents  (who are both teachers)
 I have sorted the fabrics that I am going to piece the backing for this one


Not so much done in the garden as the weather has turned quite chilly but it looks set to brighten at the weekend so I'm making the most of the enforced isewlation time to crack on with some finishes.


Stay safe everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I do like your "isewlation" idea & coming into winter I expect I'll definitely be doing plenty of that & not so much in the garden. Love the quilts & I also need to piece some backing for a few of my "very" old quilt tops I'll be giving away to charity. I've done a few, am embarking on working up some of my own patterns, keep crocheting my dahlia rug, knitting a winter jumper & other bits of crafting. We'll also do lots of tidying up in the garden, before the weather turns too ghastly & get ready for planting of veg. All my blogpals are inspiring me. Thank you. Take care, stay safe & huggles.

    ReplyDelete