Monday 28 December 2015

This Won't be a Long Post

 Despite the fact that its been almost a month since I last made it onto here!!

I have been making things - (18 dozen Mince Pies so far this season!) but lots were for gifts. And to be truthful, I can't really remember what has happened in the last month!!

Darling Daughter decided (not QUITE at last minute) that she was going to make a Christmas table runner and 8 place mats, so she visited my cupboard and found this Fat Quarter Bundle that I have been stroking for a couple of years.
  And no more ado but the ribbon was undone and favourite pieces removed!!
 She is such a brave girl!!!

I did play at making a few more of the beaded baubles. This is such a fun thing to try. Expect to see more of these during the year.
 I managed to take a snap of some stockings made for a friend to give her niece.

We have the instructions for our Mini Mania Challenge. December has been combined with January and this month we have to make a Mini Sampler with a minimum of Nine blocks.  Fabrics for that have been chosen but no sewing at the moment.  The group is open to all, so if you fancy a small project each month with NO PRESSURE! then pop over and see what is going on.




 So we say Hi and Bye to 2015 and looking forward to making things on my list for 2016. I don't make New Year Resolutions, if you're going to make a change - start today!! 
I have made myself a promise to be a bit more organised in 2016 so we will see how that goes!


 Happy New Year Everyone - See you on the other side!!



1 comment:

  1. You certainly have been busy in the last month so well done you. Look forward to more makes in 2016 X X Happy new year to you and yours X X

    ReplyDelete