Monday 25 June 2018

June Delights

 We have been having some great weather recently, resulting in some beautiful sunsets



 I do beleive that there have been some lovely sunrises too, but I seem to miss that time of day 🙄


I have been busy baking
 and serving teas at the local Open Garden Sunday


 Not so much sewing being done, the garden is taking up much of my time

We did make this neat little bags at Group this month
 Handy for hanging in the car to keep all your bits and bobs tidy

I have made a pile of shorts for the Dress a Child Charity but have been putting off threading the elastic (a boring job) through the waisband
 so I took them along to group and some LOVELY ladies sat and did them all for me 👏👏👏👏
I am so grateful

 This weekend the local Historical Transport Society had an Armed Services Day and the Battle of Britain Memorial flight did a fly past
A Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire
 I didnt get to the event, but was lucky that we were in the flight path

so I waited a bit longer and sure enough, along came the Red Arrows too 
 Not very good pics, but they were really quick!

 And much of the month has been taken up with seeing these little beauties




What better way to spend your time 😊😊😊 ..........

2 comments:

  1. Another very busy month for you, with lovely weather to boot & your post relays the enjoyment of some very special moments. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little ones all looking so busy.

    ReplyDelete